The contents of this Website are intended only to provide information about Norwich School and should not be used as a substitute for obtaining professional advice, if this would be appropriate, or otherwise relied upon. Whilst we endeavour to keep this Website constantly available and error free, no guarantee can be given that this will always be the case. We provide no warranties or guarantees as to the availability, completeness or accuracy of this Website. We reserve the right to alter the format or content of this Website at any time, or to change the contents of this Notice.
If any link is provided from this Website to any third party site, we take no responsibility for the contents of that site. This Website and all use of it is governed by English Law.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the design and contents of this Website are reserved to Norwich School unless otherwise indicated. Any copying or unauthorised use of the design or contents other than as expressly permitted in this Notice will infringe the rights of Norwich School.
Norwich School is registered with the Information Commissioner under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Norwich School will ensure that:
- Personal data is only used for the legitimate interests of the School and does not unduly prejudice the rights and freedoms of the individual in question
- Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- We will not process "sensitive" personal data without prior consent from the individual
- A hard copy of all data held on an individual will be made available following the receipt of a written request from the data subject, subject to exemptions
- Information processed is accurate, relevant, current, up to date and not excessive
- Personal data will be kept only for so long as is necessary for the specified purposes