- Approximately 1 in 4 prospective pupils applying to Norwich School require some kind of financial assistance.
- Means-tested financial assistance, or bursary awards, are available to Senior School (aged 11 – 18) pupils.
- Bursaries range from 5% to 100% of the annual Senior School tuition fee.
- We are committed to increasing our bursary provision to ensure that Norwich School can continue to welcome talented and deserving pupils from all backgrounds, regardless of the ability to pay.
- Currently, the main source of bursary funding comes from the school’s annual fee income, supplemented by donations from the Worshipful Company of Dyers, the School’s alumni (ONs) , the Friends of Norwich School, other charitable trusts, staff and parents.
- The ability to offer an outstanding Norwich School education to all can only be achieved through the generosity of our School community.
How can you help?
You can help change a child’s life by providing a transformational bursary. Give the gift of a Norwich School education today.