Policies and Governance
Head: Mr Steffan Griffiths
Chairman of Governors: Mr Patrick Smith
To contact the Chairman of Governors, please write to:
Mr Patrick Smith, Chairman of Governors, Norwich School, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 4DD
- Registered Company Number: 02940688
- Registered Charity Name: King Edward VI Grammar School Norwich
- Registered Charity Number: 311280
- School DfE No: 926/6124
- Examination Centre No: 18143
- Number of formal complaints at stage 2 for 2021/22: 2
- Number of formal complaints at stage 3 for 2021/22: 1
Norwich School has a number of policies which are regularly reviewed. The most important of these can be found below.
Documents are in PDF format and can be downloaded by clicking on the links:
Accessibility Plan - copy available from the Bursar's office
You can have access to many of our other policies; the Head’s PA is happy to let you know what is available to you as a parent. Such information will be e-mailed or posted out to you.
Designated Safeguarding Lead:
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads:
Georgie Valpied (Mental Health Lead), Cheryl Wood, Andrew Curtis, Richard Peters, Gill Parsons, Shaun Frise, Emma Parsons and Emma Mutimer (EYFS).
A number of other policies are available from the Head's PA email@example.com
Gender Pay Gap
The schools gender pay gap report can be found here: Gender Pay Gap Report