Choristers and Girls' Choir sing at 359th Festival of Sons of the Clergy
Strong performances from rounders teams.
Another clean sweep of victories, this time against Woodbridge.
Open Days are held in September and June. Our next Open Morning will be:
Saturday, 22 June 2013
FROM 10:00 - 12:00
Our Accessibility Statement
We have tried our best to make this website accessible to everyone, however if you do find any problems accessing any part of this site please let us know and we will do our best to fix these issues.
Keyboard shortcuts are intended to help users who have difficulty in using pointing devices such as a mouse. These are generally described as access keys.This website uses the UK government access key system and the following information details each of the keyboard shortcut commands available to you.
The access keys we use on this site are as follows:
S - Skip navigation
1 - Home page
2 - Latest News
9 - Contact us
0 - Access key details
Depending on your browser type use one of the following:
- Internet Explorer 5+: Hold down the ALT key and select the number/letter of the access key, then press ENTER.
- Internet Explorer 5+ for Mac: Hold down the CTRL key and select the number/letter of the access key
- Netscape 6+: Hold down the ALT key and select the number/letter of the access key. Netscape earlier versions: Access keys are not supported.
- Firefox/Mozilla: Hold down the ALT key and select the number/letter of the access key.
- Safari/Firefox/Mozilla for Mac: Hold down the CTRL key and select the number/letter of the access key.
All content images used in this site include descriptive alt attributes.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content on this site should still be readable. We have provided a link to view a low graphics version of the site.