Norwich School Bus Service
The school has made arrangements to provide a daily bus service running in Norwich for which the timetable and details of stops are given below.
The bus service will ordinarily operate weekdays during term time.
Passengers are required to purchase either:
- A bus pass valid for each half of one term; or
- A ticket for 20 trips valid for each half of one term.
The price of each trip is £1.25. Tickets will not be refunded, replaced or exchanged. Tickets will be named and are not transferable.
Tickets may be purchased:
- In person from Norwich School Reception at 71a The Close from 2pm to 5pm. Payments may be made using debit or credit cards, cash or cheque.
- By telephoning Norwich School Reception on 01603 728 430 and making a payment with a debit or credit card (2.25% surcharge will be added when paying by credit card)
- On-line payment facility: Wisepay. Those wishing to make a purchase should select the Home page of www.norwich-school.org.uk and select the Wisepay Payments button situated at the top right of the screen and follow indications for bus ticket purchases which will be made by debit or credit card.
Tickets may either be collected from 71a The Close or sent by post (55p p&p will be added to the ticket price).