Under 13s secure win against Wymondham College
Under 15As crowned district champions
Choristers and Girls' Choir sing at 359th Festival of Sons of the Clergy
Open Days are held in September and June. Our next Open Morning will be:
Saturday, 22 June 2013
FROM 10:00 - 12:00
Details of teaching and non-teaching vacancies are posted here as they arise.
Teaching posts are typically advertised in the Independent Schools’ section of the Times Educational Supplement which is published every Friday.
Non-teaching posts usually appear in the Eastern Daily Press (Thursday edition) as well as appropriate specialised publications.
The Head Master welcomes communication from those who are interested in working at Norwich School. Any such letters and CVs should be sent to:
The Head Master
70 The Close
Norwich NR1 4DD
norwich school recruitment policy
Norwich School is committed to providing the best possible care and education to its pupils and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The School is also committed to providing a supportive and flexible working environment to all its members of staff. The School recognises that, in order to achieve these aims, it is of fundamental importance to attract, recruit and retain staff of the highest calibre who share this commitment.
The aims of the School’s recruitment policy are as follows:
- To ensure that the best possible staff are recruited on the basis of their merits, abilities and suitability for the position;
- To ensure that all job applicants are considered equitably and consistently;
- To ensure that no job applicant is treated unfairly on any grounds including race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or religious belief, sex or sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, disability or age;
- To ensure compliance with all relevant recommendations and guidance including the recommendations of the Department for Education in Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education and the code of practice published by the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB);
- To ensure that the School meets its commitments to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by carrying out all necessary pre-employment checks.
PART-TIME TEACHER OF ART HISTORY & ART